terça-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2007

why? don't know, i'm just pissed off

Once upon a time, there was a very sweet boy who was pissed off. So he called over to his friend's house and he said:

- I'm very pissed off! And she said:

- Why? He said:

- I don't know, i'm just pissed off.. And she said:

- nay brother, you can come in and sleep in my bed tonight... It's by a huge big window and you can look out at the stars..

He looked up at the stars and he said:

- Sky, give us a sign.. i'm very pissed off. Right there and then in that instant there was a shooting star PSHHEEEWWW!!! And he shot up out of his bed and said:

- Look at the fucking shooting star just for me!

And was all of a sudden happy for about two and a half seconds.. then he got pissed off again.He said:

- Sky, I've seen a shooting star before.. you're gonna have to do better than that now.. come on, sky, give us a real sign.. something I can like, you know, believe in.

Right there and then in that instant he saw something...

[E agora começa a música Amie]

Nenhum comentário: